The Beaumont Unified School District shall provide high quality educational opportunities for all students in a safe and secure learning environment through a shared commitment among home, school and community.
District Strategic Plan
The vision of the Beaumont Unified School District is to provide a quality education by leading, assisting and motivating students to establish and achieve goals to become responsible and productive citizens. A partnership involving the school, home and community will provide an environment that is conducive to intellectual, academic, personal and social growth.
ORGANIZATIONAL CORE VALUES
• We believe student success is the primary focus of all our efforts.
• We believe all people should act with integrity, perform at exemplary levels, and should be held accountable for results.
• We believe commitment from students, home, school, and community is vital to student success.
• We believe all students can and should learn and it is our responsibility to provide appropriate opportunities to facilitate that learning.
• We recognize that students learn in different ways and at different rates, and we will provide for these differences.
• We believe all people should be treated with dignity and respect.
• We believe all people have value and worth; we embrace diversity and cultural differences as an asset and strength.
• We believe that with the right attitude, achievement is unlimited.
ESSENTIAL GOALS AND OUTCOMES
• All students will meet or exceed grade level standards.
• All students will have the essential skills to effectively function in a post-secondary educational setting or the world of work
• All students will become positive, caring, and contributing members of society.
• Prioritize the district and site budgets to meet students’ needs.
• Identify and communicate the essential standards for each subject area at each grade level..
• Provide differentiated instruction to meet individual student needs.
• Implement on-going benchmark assessments in order to determine student progress towards standards.
• Identify and provide assistance and intensive early interventions for students who are not achieving standards.
• Address the counseling needs of students.
• Encourage lifelong learning by developing alternatives and options to meet the unique interests and needs of students.
• Celebrate and recognize student attendance and achievement.
• Provide facilities, equipment, supplies, and materials as needed to enhance student learning.
• Develop interagency cooperation to deliver assistance and counseling through services currently available in the community.
• Seek business and agency partnerships to provide real worksite learning activities including internships and apprenticeships
• Enhance the District’s safety and security programs to ensure a safe and secure environment.
• Utilize technology to its fullest potential to maximize learning and productivity.
• Provide the training teachers, support staff, and administrators need to do their jobs effectively.
• Promote opportunities for all employees to interact with each other and to understand that each employee is essential to the success of our students.
• Hire employees that embrace the District’s core values.
• Recognize the performance, achievement, and dedication of employees.
• Seek, support, and encourage open and honest communication.
• Communicate standards and expectations to students, parents, staff, and community.
• Build trust with all entities through collaborative relationships, on going interactions, and positive behaviors.
• Encourage and promote communication among all levels of education in order to connect programs, services, and curriculum.