Kindergarten Round-Up will be held on Thursday May 2, 2013 from 5pm to 7pm.
We will hold the Round-Up at the new Educational Support Facility located on 350 W. Brookside Ave (next to the BHS Sports Stadium)
If you plan to enroll your student at this event, don’t forget to bring copies of your child’s:
Immunization Record, Birth Certificate, Dental Screening, Physical Form, Parent Driver’s License/I.D., Proof of Residency (Utility Bill or Lease Agreement) No cell phone bills.
T-dap requirement for all 7th graders
All students entering seventh grade in 2013-2014 must have the whooping cough booser shot (tdap) before starting school on August 14, 2013. For additional information or where to get the booster, please read attached letter.
2013/2014 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Beaumont Unified School District has a Centralized Enrollment process.
- All new enrollees are processed at the Educational Support Facility in the Centralized Enrollment Office, located at 350 W. Brookside Ave. Between the hours of 7:30am-4pm
- This includes all requests for Intra and Inter District Transfers.
- School sites refer all parents to Centralized Enrollment.
- Enrollment packets for the 2013-2014 school year are now available to print online below in pdf format
2013/2014 Enrollment Applications
Please click on the links below and print the entire application packet for each student (pdf format)
The following documents MUST be presented at the time of registration at the Centralized Enrollment Center:
1. PROOF OF BIRTH (Legal Birth Certificate or Passport)
2. IMMUNIZATION RECORDS: Must show evidence of the following Immunizations:
- 4 doses of Polio (3 if one given on or after age 4)
- 5 DPT (4 if given on or after age 4)
- 2 MMR (2 doses given on or after 1st Birthday)
- 3 Hepatitis B (series must have been started prior to enrollment)
- Varicella (Chicken Pox Vaccine - specifically for out-of-state students)
- 1 Tdap (Whooping Cough booster on or after 7th birthday)
3. STUDENT TRANSCRIPT/REPORT CARDS (Grades 9-12, for all previous high school classes taken and check-out grades, if during the school year)
4. INDIVIDUALIZED EDUCATION PLAN (IEP), IF APPLICABLE
5. CURRENT PHOTO IDENTIFICATION OF PARENT/GUARDIAN
6. VERIFICATION OF RESIDENCE (Rental Agreements, Mortgage/Escrow Papers or Current Utility Bill: water, gas, electric or trash)(NO CELL PHONE BILLS)
7. PRINTABLE FORMS (Available online or at Centralized Enrollment Center)
**KINDERGARTEN-1st GRADE ONLY**
1. PHYSICAL EXAM (Must have been 6 months prior of school starting)
2. DENTAL EXAM (Must have been 12 months prior of school starting)
Appointments are not necessary. Children will be registered on a first-come, first-serve basis as long as all of the necessary requirements have been met. Please be advised that packets will not be processed if the student does not have the required Immunizations.
2012-2013 Registration Forms
Please click on the links below and print the entire application for each student (pdf format)
|Enrollment Application for Kindergarten and 1st Grade||Spanish Version K-1st|
|Enrollment Application for 2nd through 8th Grade||Spanish version 2nd-8th|
|Enrollment Application for 9th- 12th Grade (High School)||Spanish version 9-12th|