The Enrollment Office will be closed
December 22nd- January 2nd
We will resume normal operating hours on Tuesday January 3rd 2017
2016-17 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Beaumont Unified School District has a Centralized Enrollment process.
- All new enrollees are processed at the Educational Support Facility in the Centralized Enrollment Office, located at 350 W. Brookside Ave. Between the hours of 7:30am-4pm
- This includes all requests for Intra and Inter District Transfers.
- School sites refer all parents to Centralized Enrollment.
- Enrollment packets for the 2016-2017 school year will be available to print online below in pdf format on March 28, 2016
2016-17 Enrollment Applications
Please click on the blue links below to download the current 2016-17 enrollment applications (pdf format):
The following documents MUST be presented at the time of registration at the Centralized Enrollment Center:
1. PROOF OF BIRTH (Legal Birth Certificate or Passport)
2. IMMUNIZATION RECORDS: Must show evidence of the following Immunizations:
- 4 doses of Polio (3 if one dose given on or after age 4)
- 5 DPT (4 if one dose given on or after age 4)
- 2 MMR ( 2 doses given on or after 1st birthday)
- 3 Hepatitis B
- Varicella (Chicken Pox Vaccine - specifically for out-of-state students)
- 1 Tdap (Whooping Cough booster on or after 7th birthday)
3. STUDENT TRANSCRIPT/REPORT CARDS (Grades 9-12, for all previous high school classes taken and check-out grades, if during the school year)
4. INDIVIDUALIZED EDUCATION PLAN (IEP), IF APPLICABLE
5. CURRENT PHOTO IDENTIFICATION OF PARENT/GUARDIAN
6. VERIFICATION OF RESIDENCE (Rental Agreements, Mortgage/Escrow Papers or Current Utility Bill: water, gas, electric or trash)(NO CELL PHONE BILLS)
7. PRINTABLE FORMS (Available online or at Centralized Enrollment Center)
**KINDERGARTEN-1st GRADE ONLY**
1. PHYSICAL EXAM (Must have been 6 months prior of school starting)
2. DENTAL EXAM (Must have been 12 months prior of school starting)
Appointments are not necessary. Children will be registered on a first-come, first-serve basis as long as all of the necessary requirements have been met. Please be advised that packets will not be processed if the student does not have the required Immunizations.
All Day Kindergarten Information for 2016-17
All-Day Kindergarten will be offered at the following sites for the 2016-17 school year:
- Anna Hause Elementary
- Brookside Elementary
- Sundance Elementary
- Three Rings Ranch Elementary
- Tournament Hills Elementary, and
- *Palm Elementary (Traditional and World Language Programs)
Beaumont Unified School District will continue to offer the Early Bird/Late Bird schedule at all six of the elementary school sites.
Multiliteracy Program 2016-17 school year
Please click on the link below to sign up for our Multiliteracy Program
Forma de Interés para el Programa de Lenguajes Mundiales. Si quiere reservar un lugar.
T-dap requirement for all 7th graders
All students entering seventh grade in 2016-2017 must have the whooping cough booster shot (tdap) before starting school on August 8, 2016. For additional information or where to get the booster, please read attached letter.