2017-2018 Enrollment Information
- Enrollment Applications for the 2017-18 school year will be available on April 3rd 2017.
- April 3rd- April 28th is our open enrollment period where we accept new Intra District Transfer Requests ( to move from boundary school to another school inside the school district) for the 2017-18 school year. Placement decisions and notifications will be mailed/emailed after June 16, 2017. Intra District applicants received after the open enrollment period will be placed on a waiting list and notification will be made after July 24, 2017.
- Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten Round-up will be on April 26, 2017 at the Educational Support Facility, 350 W. Brookside Ave, from 5 pm-7 pm. However, we will begin accepting TK and K enrollment applications on April 3.
- The All Day Kindergarten Lottery submissions for the 2017-18 school year will be made available during the dates of April 3rd-April28th 2017. Please visit the All Day Kindergarten page for more information http:////beaumont-ca.schoolloop.com/alldaykindergarten
2016-17 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Beaumont Unified School District has a Centralized Enrollment process.
- All new enrollees are processed at the Educational Support Facility in the Centralized Enrollment Office, located at 350 W. Brookside Ave. Between the hours of 7:30am-4pm
- This includes all requests for Intra and Inter District Transfers.
- School sites refer all parents to Centralized Enrollment.
- Enrollment packets for the 2017-2018 school year will be available to print online below in pdf format on April 3, 2017
2016-17 Enrollment Applications
Please click on the blue links below to download the current 2016-17 enrollment applications (pdf format):
The following documents MUST be presented at the time of registration at the Centralized Enrollment Center:
1. PROOF OF BIRTH (Legal Birth Certificate or Passport)
2. IMMUNIZATION RECORDS: Must show evidence of the following Immunizations:
|Vaccine||4-6 yrs old||7-17 yrs old||7th grade|
|Polio||4 doses (3 doses OK if one was given on or after 4th birthday)||4 doses (3 doses OK if one was given on or after 2nd birthday)|
|DTP||5 doses of DTaP, DTP, or DT (4 doses OK if one was given on or after 4th birthday)||4 doses of DTaP, DTP, DT, Tdap or Td (3 doses OK if last dose was given after 7th birthday for all 7th-12th graders)||1 dose of Tdap (Or DTP/DtaP given on or after the 7th birthday)|
|2 doses (Both given on or after 1st birthday)||2 doses (Both given on or after 1st Birthday)|
|Hepatitis B||3 doses|
1 dose for ages 7-12
2 doses for ages 13-17
3. STUDENT TRANSCRIPT/REPORT CARDS (Grades 9-12, for all previous high school classes taken and check-out grades, if during the school year)
4. INDIVIDUALIZED EDUCATION PLAN (IEP), IF APPLICABLE
5. CURRENT PHOTO IDENTIFICATION OF PARENT/GUARDIAN
6. VERIFICATION OF RESIDENCE (Rental Agreements, Mortgage/Escrow Papers or Current Utility Bill: water, gas, electric or trash)(NO CELL PHONE BILLS)
7. PRINTABLE FORMS (Available online or at Centralized Enrollment Center)
**KINDERGARTEN-1st GRADE ONLY**
1. PHYSICAL EXAM (Must have been 6 months prior of school starting)
2. DENTAL EXAM (Must have been 12 months prior of school starting)
Appointments are not necessary. Children will be registered on a first-come, first-serve basis as long as all of the necessary requirements have been met. Please be advised that packets will not be processed if the student does not have the required Immunizations.
T-dap requirement for all 7th graders
All students entering seventh grade in 2016-2017 must have the whooping cough booster shot (tdap) before starting school on August 8, 2016. For additional information or where to get the booster, please read attached letter.